Call for Papers
We want your talk at GeeCON!
Call for papers starts on December 11, 2012 and ends on February 14, 2013.
We will do our best to evaluate proposals right after submission so, there is no time to wait! Be among the first to join the elite group of GeeCON 2013 speakers!
We are especially interested in hosting lectures related to:
- software engineering, design patterns
- agile methodologies
- enterprise architecture patterns
- cloud computing
- domain specific languages
- software quality (refactoring, static code analysis, automated tests, mutational test verification)
- mobile computing, embedded, Android
- software configuration management
- are experienced in an interesting subject or a cutting-edge technology
- are ready to share your knowledge
- have good presentation skills
- accept our rules
… don't hesitate!
Prepare a short abstract about the topic you would like to present at GeeCON and send it to us via this application. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or doubts regarding your submission.
See you at GeeCON!